Shock disinfection
concentrated against germs

Even if a drinking water installation has been perfectly planned and professionally commissioned – there is always the risk of recontamination. Especially if the system is not operated as intended. In such a case, shock disinfection may become necessary. This means: the discontinuous addition of a disinfectant in high concentration. Chlorine dioxide has proven to be the best solution.

Products for performing shock disinfection

Intended use

Free Advice Contact Coming Soon