The FIMAT, is a CSA certified self-cleaning backwash water filter engineered for the filtration of both coarse and fine grain particulates and physical impurities in water supply systems. With flow rates up to 88 gpm, and a larger screen surface, the FIMAT is well suited for use in domestic water supply, high-rise, agricultural and industrial applications. The FIMAT is available in 1½” and 2″ pipe sizes with manual (M), automatic time actuated (AT) or automatic time and pressure differential actuated (ATP) backwash operation.
- For cold water applications to a maximum water temperature of 30 °C (86 °F)
- Max. flow rate 88 gmp (20 m³/h)
- Water pressure between 22 – 145 psi.
- No cartridge replacement required!
- Upper housing made of high-grade polymer-based materials;
bottom housing made of high-grade cast iron coated with Rilsan®.
- Patented quick-mounting device for easy installation in both horizontal
and vertical flow direction.
- Manual (M) backwash by rotating top hand wheel.
- Backwash process using JUDO’s patented point rotation system without
interruption to the water supply or filtration process.
- Equipped with clear sight-glass to monitor degree of dirt build-up and
view backwash functions.
- Simultaneous cleaning of the sight-glass during backwash process.
- Threaded connection to ANSI B1.20.1
- Filtration through 100 micron stainless steel sieve (also available in 30, 320 and 500 microns).
Additional specifications for AT and ATP Filters:
- Electronic control system with LED display indicators for operation,
alarm fault buzzer and manual over-ride button for backwash start-up.
- Automated backwash generated by a time actuated relay
(AT, ATP) with available settings 4 hours/8 hours/24 hours/weekly/monthly.
- Differential pressure control setting adjustable from 0.9 – 9 psi
- 120/24 VAC plug-in transformer (21 VA), 3-prong duplex box
- Run backwash flush connection to nearest hub drain using an indirect
- Equipped with 2 (two) potential-free output dry contact remote transmissions
for building automation system. Maximum load current 1A;
Maximum switching voltage 24 V.
|8020266||JFXL-M 1 1/2"|
|8020271||JFXL-AT 1 1/2"|
|8020275||JFXL-ATP 1 1/2"|